Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Does this happened to you?

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Does this happened to you?

Postby ravidp » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

have you missed good trades that you wanted to make just because you weren't in fornt of the trading platform?

I mean, that when you recognize a pattern being built, you have to wait untill it will be fulfilled right? but you can't be all the time in front of the trading platform and in front of all the currencies...

Do you have this problem?
ravidp

Re: Does this happened to you?

Postby Haley12 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 am

Yes, I have been faced such problems many times because it is not possible for me to sit in front of PC all the time to capture a winning opportunity.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby highway » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 am

of course I did
we are not gods and can't be around the whole time) this just happens, don't think about it. or just use some robot who will work instead of you when you`re not around.
highway

Postby mehedi275 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 pm

No I have not missed this types of opportunity which I have missed. Because in every time Capital One Forex gives me direction every time what should I do. As aresult I always get a huge profit from Forex.
mehedi275

Return to Comments and Suggestions