Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best Forex Signals

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Best Forex Signals

Postby frankdesciglio » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to tell that for about a month I decided to try forex signals, I bought an Infinitech Trading Signals plan and they have given me great results, around the first two weeks they were on a very positive streak, so much that I was able to recover in those two weeks the 5 months plan of signals of around 100 USD that I bought and with little risk in each trade. While there have been days when I have lost something, I have had many more profits than losses, so I recommend them.

I have not tried their robots yet, but if they work with the technical analysis with which they send the signals would ensure that they are good. I am quite traditional and I want to continue doing the trading manually, at the moment I will continue to do trading with its signals before entering the automated trading.

I hope my experience can help you! :D Take a look at www.infinitechtrading.com
frankdesciglio

Return to Comments and Suggestions