Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best forex forum

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Best forex forum

Postby Wenfeng » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm

asking which are the best forex forums may be too much because I always believe that best is something which can only go down :). But to be honest I find this forum very lively and pleasing. I wish to see more and more forex traders sharing their trading styles and opinion to make it better and better for junios forex traders or beginners like me.

I, personally, believe that the best learnings can be by discussions and not just reading some material and a forex forum like this can be a great platform. I request from the senior and professional traders to share whatever they can to help people like me. And when I am saying this, i do not mean about trades or signals but more about concepts, trading styles, money management and psychological aspects to make the foundations better and to avoid mistakes as far as possible.
Wenfeng

Re: Best forex forum

Postby Haley12 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am

According to me best forums are:
1. Babypips
2. ForexFactory
3. ForexAbode
4. Dailyforex

Wenfeng wrote: I request from the senior and professional traders to share whatever they can to help people like me. And when I am saying this, i do not mean about trades or signals but more about concepts, trading styles, money management and psychological aspects to make the foundations better and to avoid mistakes as far as possible.

Go through to some other threads. There are already lots of threads about trading styles, money management and tips as well.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby eur/usd trader » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 am

Haley12 wrote:According to me best forums are:
1. Babypips
2. ForexFactory
3. ForexAbode
4. Dailyforex

Wenfeng wrote: I request from the senior and professional traders to share whatever they can to help people like me. And when I am saying this, i do not mean about trades or signals but more about concepts, trading styles, money management and psychological aspects to make the foundations better and to avoid mistakes as far as possible.

Go through to some other threads. There are already lots of threads about trading styles, money management and tips as well.

Good for ForexAbode that with two years life (if I am not wrong) it is competing against the 10 years old websites. Congrats :P
eur/usd trader

Postby Haley12 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:50 am

eur/usd trader wrote:Good for ForexAbode that with two years life (if I am not wrong) it is competing against the 10 years old websites. Congrats :P

Forex Abode is really good forum for both new and experienced traders. There are number of good and informative threads that helped me to learn more about forex trading and due to this, it is in my best forum list.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Alchemist » Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Haley12 wrote:
eur/usd trader wrote:Good for ForexAbode that with two years life (if I am not wrong) it is competing against the 10 years old websites. Congrats :P

Forex Abode is really good forum for both new and experienced traders. There are number of good and informative threads that helped me to learn more about forex trading and due to this, it is in my best forum list.

Amen to that. I just hope that it doesn't end up like some other forums - too much "noise", too much posturing etc. A forum should be a pleasurable place to visit, where egos are left at the door.
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Postby sngerge » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 am

babypips.com is good and it comes with a teaching you forex from pre-school to university.
sngerge

Postby jeffreyfedrich » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 am

I just saw the website of www.profitableforexstrategy.com and it looks very good….I read the reviews about Tan who seems to be a great coach ....You can try it
jeffreyfedrich

Postby robot16 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Absolutely informative post this. :)
I'm sure maximum dude will be glade for this....

Miracle News!!!!

Trader is the first and only true profitable robot in the market that was designed to resolve all of the following issues:

Problems with wrong trading alert – RESOLVED!!!

Difficulties to enter a trade at news time when market moves lightening fast – RESOLVED!!!
Problems with determining the right time to enter trade – RESOLVED!!!
Problems choosing the best high/low for pending orders when market fluctuates like a mad bull before news – RESOLVED!!!

For further information visit on http://www.miraclenewsrobot.com/
robot16

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 am

For me Babypips and Forexabode are the best forex forum for me. I am learning lots of new things about trading here.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Deacy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 am

I found this http://forum.mt5.com/ and http://www.forexabode.com/forum/ among best forex forum.
Deacy

Next

Return to Comments and Suggestions