Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

automated trading platform!!!

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

automated trading platform!!!

Postby mdenamul » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello, hype auto trading It made ​​me start thinking about trading in the foreign exchange market to me. Why, but I want to talk about the platform that users try to run his trading to your account / follow and copy signal provider, and listen to what the platform automated trading your favorite I think.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: automated trading platform!!!

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 am

ZuluTrade is the best automated trading platform/software. A number of traders use it. It is easy to learn and use too.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Groviefx » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 pm

totally agreee!
zulutrade is also a great place for followers as well. when it comes to small equity and time invested :)
i've made quite some sweet returns with it!
Groviefx

Postby TWade » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 pm

i can say the same for myself as well. I managed to actually double my last year innitial account, speaking in numbers - roughly from 50 000- 100,000 USD :D and this was with not really high efford from my side. 8-)
TWade

Postby Groviefx » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh my goodness!!! This are great numbers my friend!!! I am getting my results...these are for those that have any doubts whatsoever that it works.
Groviefx

Return to Comments and Suggestions