Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Absolutely experience is essential

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Absolutely experience is essential

Postby mdenamul » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:52 pm

experience is very essential in forex.without experience no one can win forex.actually proper knowledge and good experience is the good qualities of a trader.so if you want to be a good trader you need good experience.for experience you can do practice in demo accounts.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Absolutely experience is essential

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 am

Yes, experience is essential for forex trading because it is also much more better than others jobs and also gain more than more experience online and it is also much more better the others jobs in forex trading business. I think Knowledge, experience and Self-confident is big factor. If you have good sound of knowledge means you know all term. If you have experience about your work that means you can face every situation.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Eva Kennedy » Mon May 06, 2013 10:30 am

You are right buddy... But sometimes your experience also tends to loose your valuable time and money :( ... Thanks to my broker who gives me a good trading experience without loosing my time and money... Thanks to "SAX Fx" !!!!!!!!! :)
Eva Kennedy

Postby Dominick Olivier » Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am

Eva Kennedy wrote:You are right buddy... But sometimes your experience also tends to loose your valuable time and money :( ... Thanks to my broker who gives me a good trading experience without loosing my time and money... Thanks to "SAX Fx" !!!!!!!!! :)

I am too trading with "SAXfx" I had earn 3k USD in just a few month. Its a pleasure working with them. I had a great experience. Others just give it a try.... :D
Dominick Olivier

Return to Comments and Suggestions