Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

100$ bonus trading account

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

100$ bonus trading account

Postby wojiangzi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:58 pm

hello
there is a forexbroker apply a 100$ free bonus account,the link is https://vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep.a lot of man have received the 100$ free bonus,why not regsiter it quickly?
wojiangzi

Re: 100$ bonus trading account

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use, unless the broker is regulated. That’s why, I have chosen MTIMarkets which is regulated and from where I got 30% welcome bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirement. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Re: 100$ bonus trading account

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:27 am

We have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, now I am trading with MXTrade broker which is regulated and always ensures larges bonus offer 100% first deposits that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions