Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Who quits the business?

This forum is for Forex education and for teaching and learning the ropes of trading.

Who quits the business?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:32 am

Some people are quitting Forex trading today due to their inability to make tangible profits since they have started the business and they encounter loss of capital several times. When, they encounter loss, they always think negatively that they cannot bring back the loss and think they should quit than to end up in loosing again.
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: Who quits the business?

Postby James Flores » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Forex trading is the most easy business to earn money. But some people quit forex because of their inability in doing trade and also lack of knowledge and confidence. A trader must need to learn forex well before start his trading so that he do not need to quitting his business. In that case a broker can help you the most in every step of your trading. I get all sorts of help from my broker whenever I need. And that is FreshForex www.freshforex.com. Their customer support system is very good. This broker is very reliable and trustworthy. I feel safe working with this broker.
James Flores

Re: Who quits the business?

Postby gahaman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 am

the title is more like a click bate, lol but the ones who quit are simply quitters, not just in forex but in any other business, and the funny part is no success comes from quitting thats a reality that many forget about.. even though i had my share of loses on my hotforex account but i dont quit simply coz i know if i do then i aint gonna reach no success point. so here i am happily enjoying fruits of profit, not a lot but better than nothing.
gahaman

Return to Forex Education Forum