Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What is the amount of cash that you can focus on?

This forum is for Forex education and for teaching and learning the ropes of trading.

What is the amount of cash that you can focus on?

Postby CaptivatingAyesla » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 am

Hi, Suppose I have $10, can i trade using only that amount of money? Should i possess the odds to start and also earn much funds with only this amount of money? Can you suggest? Thanks.. :)
CaptivatingAyesla

Re: What is the amount of cash that you can focus on?

Postby Nathan Fields » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. You can start your trading with small amount with the help of a good broker. The amount of money is not that important in forex. The main thing that you have to focus on is to understand the market movement and trading strategies. And for that you need help from your broker.
I chose FreshForex broker to trade with. This broker is very supportive and reliable too. Their customer support system is very good. They always look after their clients comfort. This is the best broker I have ever worked with.
Nathan Fields

Re: What is the amount of cash that you can focus on?

Postby James Flores » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Forex is the largest and well known economical business in the world. Most of the people are interested in doing forex because it is very easy to make a good amount of money within a very short time by doing forex. Money is not the most important thing in doing trade. You need to have a good knowledge of forex and a good broker to trade with. Because without having a good knowledge you can not be a trader and also without having a good broker you can not trade well. If you have these things you can start your trading with small amount.
I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They give 100% fund safety to their clients. Their customer support system is very good. This broker is very reliable.
James Flores

Return to Forex Education Forum