Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

cut your losses in forex

This forum is for Forex education and for teaching and learning the ropes of trading.

cut your losses in forex

Postby mdenamul » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 pm

It is possible to make money in Forex and if you're good, it can be done fairly quickly. The important thing is to let your earnings run and cut your losses. Cut his losses, (stop loss, money management.). In terms of let his profits run, it must be taken to mean, do not cut your position as your target has not been reached or until your stop was not typed (if you play trends and that therefore you are running in stop motion). Too many traders take their profits too quickly once they see the operation in gain. Stick to your trading plan that was established prior to entering the market and do not hesitate to strengthen your position if the trade share in the right direction. For example, when a moving stop, you can open a new position. So if the trend continues, you can win a lot. If you play in goal setting, take a risk / reward ratio that is interesting.
To ask any questions about trading, PM me to this e-mail v.baika@inbox.lt
mdenamul

Re: cut your losses in forex

Postby Haley12 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 am

Change the way you think about losses; I think loss are beneficially. If you see a loss on an open position take the loss. Be happy that you banked a loss. When you enter a trade expect it to be a loss. Losses are good.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby TahaFX » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 am

Haley12 wrote:Change the way you think about losses; I think loss are beneficially. If you see a loss on an open position take the loss. Be happy that you banked a loss. When you enter a trade expect it to be a loss. Losses are good.

Nice ways of think bro. I think that not all loss is bad, especially when we can get some useful experience from our loss, so we can do more better on the next trading we do by not so the same mistake again like we loss before.
ECN4X [Fast Server][Free Deposit Bonus][44% Bonus Deposit]
TahaFX

Postby debook » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 am

Haley12 wrote:Change the way you think about losses; I think loss are beneficially. If you see a loss on an open position take the loss. Be happy that you banked a loss. When you enter a trade expect it to be a loss. Losses are good.

That's right, a loss can't be always bad if we know how to respond it. I think if we experience a loss, that will make our trading skill more improve if we can pick a good learn from our loss. From our loss we can know what's our mistake, so we can think how to not doing a same mistake again on our next trading activity.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks for this very good information. I too believe that forex is all about learning and continue updating knowledge of forex.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Sheila » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 am

what do you think about using Expert advisors to trade forex?
Sheila

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 am

I think Expert adviser is good idea to trade with. when you are not able to earn profit better to get EA.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 am

Shawnmichal wrote:I think Expert adviser is good idea to trade with. when you are not able to earn profit better to get EA.

The other we can use the copy trading besides EA. This is a good system to make a profit. my broker also give this facility in myfxbook autotrade - Armada Markets. just Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
www.ArmadaMarkets.com - Super-Low Spreads and Fast Execution
uncle gober

Postby kaito kid » Mon May 12, 2014 6:54 am

Cut loss is one way to reduce risk in the forex business. other than that we could use one of the other ways is by using a system of insurance provided by the broker. The insurance system could be useful. one of the brokers who provide insurance is FBS
www.fbs.com | $5 Cash Reward | Breakeven Trading
kaito kid

Postby Henry » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Forex is a business where we can’t always get good trades or successful ones so it’s really important that we learn to take good trades while with whenever the bad one comes we just cut it and never try to revenge from the market as its always going to provide losses.
Henry

Return to Forex Education Forum