Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What are some good investments with limited capital?

Discussion forum for trading commodities, precious metals and stocks.

What are some good investments with limited capital?

Postby MrThind » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:28 am

Hello Friends,
I'm 27 years old and I have lots of big dreams. Well now I can possibly invest Rs.2000- Rs.3000/m please advise me where should I invest? And where should I start from?

Thanks.
MrThind

Re: What are some good investments with limited capital?

Postby arjan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am

There are two types of options available to invest money like in insurance and commodity & stock trading as per my point of view but commodity trading is a more profitable because you can earn money on daily basis.First condition is that you should know about it if you are really serious to make money.Read,learn and implement to get practical experience then start trading in commodity market.

Along with trading,you can try free trial to reduce risk at Profit.biz
arjan

Postby mdenamul » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:52 am

I am so sorry to inform you that if you want to be a successful traders in the equities trading, you should increase a little bit of your current amount. If you trade with a big amount, there is no chance to be in loss. So you have to increase your capital. it may be $1000 only.

CBRtrade provides Leading Day Trading services. Access to capital for equities Trading that is more than anyone else in the industry. Membership Starts with only $1000 and Day trade Unlimited times. Prices are lower than in any other company. Also we are looking for experienced Day Traders to trade big size with our capital.
Welcome to our website. Please take a look in the signature.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby ArthurHedgie » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Okay the good news is, you can start trading binary options at CTOption with a minimum investment of $250 only. They even offers up to 90% payouts on certain assets which is pretty higher than other brokers.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Return to Commodities and Stocks Trading