Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Stocks to buy in India

Discussion forum for trading commodities, precious metals and stocks.

Stocks to buy in India

Postby Kisna » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Considering the economic growth in India and China, I feel that investments in the stocks, not only in blue chip companies but infrastructure (mainly public construction), power, and transport sector, may go a long way and produce some good yields. I am not sure that being a foreigner to those countries how to invest there. One thing I am sure about that such fast growing economies will have some big bubbles where the prices may have gone to some artificial high like house prices etc because of the sudden created wealth. For example the most expensive house in the world is of an Indian Industrialist in Bombay. But on the other hand Infra, power and such sectors will take years to come to the maturity and may offer some real and big growth potential. I wish to explore the investment opportunities in India because I feel that India may be a safer place from that perspective than some other developing nations. Can anyone come out with some suggestions please?
Kisna

Re: Stocks to buy in India

Postby Haley12 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am

Yes Kisna I am agree with you. I also consider that Indian Stock market is good option to invest.
Haley12

Postby mdenamul » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Well. Stock trading is an easy & reliable to earn a handsome amount of money. There is a small risk. Specially the Indian trading is more lovely.

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.
Profit target 2-4 % per month.
For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.
Steady day traders only.
For more info contact v.baika@inbox.lt

P.S. Don't write PM
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Postby ArthurHedgie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:50 pm

In the year of 2015, it is really Easy to trade Binary options market even from the India. If You are looking for a Reliable broker to kickStart your binary trading career, CToption will be Best Choice. CTOption is a leading binary options trading platform and investment brokerage firm, operating in over 90 countries around the world.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Return to Commodities and Stocks Trading