Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex or Stocks

Discussion forum for trading commodities, precious metals and stocks.

Forex or Stocks

Postby Cagla » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 am

I have never been a regular trader but have done my share of stock trading. I wish to ask some serious opinions about forex vs stocks. Forex looks lucrative but considering all factors, as comparision which is better? forex or stock trading. My question is from the perspective of a small trader and hence the important factors are possible risks and rewards, liquidity, ease, time investment and all such factors which may be more applicable for a retail and small investor or rater trader.
Cagla

Re: Forex or Stocks

Postby Haley12 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am

I want to suggest you for forex trading. A small investor can start trading with less investment. There are some other opportunities to make additional money if they participate in Forex affiliate program. you can get more info regarding this at here: http://www.avapartner.com/
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby strategydt » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 am

You should consult with the experts about that or you should search online for best results as well.Forex trading is one of the most critical and effective tradings in the business world.
day trade
strategydt

Postby MrThind » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 am

The Forex market trades a larger volume than any other market in the world. The stock market trades roughly $10 billion in volume a day. That's not bad at all, but it isn't even 1% of what the Forex market trades daily. Not even close.
MrThind

Return to Commodities and Stocks Trading