Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What do I do when a good trade goes the bad way...

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Re: What do I do when a good trade goes the bad way...

Postby MattRan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:39 pm

I usually take a breat too when things go sideways. I love cars and my Mustang is a never ending project. I usually spend days in my garage when these things happen. It completely rejuvenates me and helps me refocus.
MattRan

Re: What do I do when a good trade goes the bad way...

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:04 am

MattRan wrote:I usually take a breat too when things go sideways. I love cars and my Mustang is a never ending project. I usually spend days in my garage when these things happen. It completely rejuvenates me and helps me refocus.

So a Dominique Torretto. lol

I am not in to cars so I really don't understand what is the attachment of people working on their cars. But good thing is you have something else to deal with when you are not in the right mind and that gives you peace.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!