Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What do I do when a good trade goes the bad way...

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Re: What do I do when a good trade goes the bad way...

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:59 am

Some time it happens when trades went bad as the market behavior change with any incident, i however believe profits and loss are a part of game so we have to bear with the loss. I also use binary options trading, not only for diversifying my risks but also to hedge against forex trades.
sabakanwal

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:00 am

sabakanwal wrote:Some time it happens when trades went bad as the market behavior change with any incident, i however believe profits and loss are a part of game so we have to bear with the loss. I also use binary options trading, not only for diversifying my risks but also to hedge against forex trades.

I keep hearing options are being used for diversifying forex risk but never saw anyone giving live examples. If you don't mind then would you please?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Its problem with you not closing your trades at right time. If you place a positive trade dont wait for long time or take unwanted risk just try to book profit.
orni308

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:57 pm

@Sininfinity, i am much pleased with your recommendation so i will try giving live examples in future but on the contrary can you also enlighten us with any of the live example that you can contribute here at the moment.
sabakanwal

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:26 am

sabakanwal wrote:@Sininfinity, i am much pleased with your recommendation so i will try giving live examples in future but on the contrary can you also enlighten us with any of the live example that you can contribute here at the moment.

Will be waiting for your input then. Thank you for considering sharing your experience. :)

I don't trade in the options market and also don't do hedging. So can't give any live example of those.
Sininfinity

Postby Direkno » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:35 pm

The main thing in a situation like that is not to give up and do something. For instance, you can wait. If trading isn't going well, just wait 2-3 days.
Direkno

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:11 am

Direkno wrote:The main thing in a situation like that is not to give up and do something. For instance, you can wait. If trading isn't going well, just wait 2-3 days.

Well there are many ways to handle a situation. But waiting and hoping for the best is what many does. If one is not sure what to do after certain situation occurred then it is better to close the trade. Just my view.
Sininfinity

Postby Charles » Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

What will happen after a 2-3 day wait? Nothing will, and that means - continue trading and gaining experience.
Charles

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Charles wrote:What will happen after a 2-3 day wait? Nothing will, and that means - continue trading and gaining experience.

Well if one holds a bad trade for 2-3 days then many bad things can happen. In my view exiting the trade would be a better choice. If someone survives then there will be plenty of opportunities in future.
Sininfinity

Postby bradvolders76453 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/24CFu
bradvolders76453

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!