Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Small steps in the long journey ...

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Re: Small steps in the long journey ...

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue May 07, 2013 11:05 am

It was fun reading reading about your long journey with small steps. its true that you may not be perfect in many things but there are certain things which cannot be perfect without you. I am glad to be a part of your community. :) :D
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby safnur » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:57 am

Thanks for all of your information,its very helpful for me. I just like it.
safnur

Postby com37 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:18 am

I am glad Im here to learn
com37

Postby nmk » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 am

Thank you for this thread. I can not add anything to it.
nmk

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:29 am

Well it takes time to build something. It is not an easy task. Everyone online is seeking attention. And determined ones go ahead and stay there. Others stop and vanish.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Nice journey, having webiste and good traffic will giving benefit, I see some poeple they can make money with their webiste which they can put ads on their website and then getting commision from these ads.
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Website and monetizing is yet a lengthy task and involves a lot of efforts with very less earnings through Ads as compared to forex trading so better stick with forex as the ROI are quite higher than any other businesses which are available online at the moment.
sabakanwal

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:29 am

radex78 wrote:Nice journey, having webiste and good traffic will giving benefit, I see some poeple they can make money with their webiste which they can put ads on their website and then getting commision from these ads.

It's not as easy as it sounds. Publishers face many difficulties. Advertisers have many requirements and also they have to click on those ads. CPM based companies does not enough banners to give proper impressions. And reaching payout is another thing. What I said does not apply established sites.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Previous

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!