Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Postby fx_elmer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:21 am

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

I can teach you but I'm really sorry, I don't have time to do that because I have so many clients and you need a lot of time to learn.

What if I trade for you? I can make up to 500% profits in a month and you can learn my strategy while I trade on your account. This way you're not only going to get the knowledge, but also the money at the same time.
fx_elmer

Re: Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Postby handsomedude » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:46 am

I would rather like to have knowledge, I don't want to any one to trade on behalf of me.
handsomedude

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:07 am

fx_elmer wrote:Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

I can teach you but I'm really sorry, I don't have time to do that because I have so many clients and you need a lot of time to learn.

What if I trade for you? I can make up to 500% profits in a month and you can learn my strategy while I trade on your account. This way you're not only going to get the knowledge, but also the money at the same time.

Over 12 years of trading. Then you must have a decent track record. Can you please share your trade statement for other's to see?
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:27 pm

I think then PAMM accounts are much more reliable, i ve a PAMM account with liteforex and their returns were very stable, which i think is much more safer.
orni308

Postby Joch » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 am

As I understand it's something like a PAMM account, but you as the executive allow to observe all your actions? What percentage a month do you promise?
Joch

Postby orni308 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:58 pm

I dont think there is nay guaranteed return in PAMM accounts it varies from time to time, but if you see the past results then you can make decision.
orni308

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:08 am

I guess you better have noticed the disclaimer too which clearly states that the past results does not guarantee the future performance so it's better to understand the associated risks before investing anywhere.
sabakanwal

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 am

I have to say I don't like PAMM that much. If I want to make some money, I do it myself.
Direkno

Postby sabakanwal » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Direkno wrote:I have to say I don't like PAMM that much. If I want to make some money, I do it myself.

Good to trust one's own self however pamm is also not a bad option for those who wishes to earn money but can't trade at their own, but still the risk is present in both conditions.
sabakanwal

Postby FrankByMonster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:35 am

Knowledge is great at any time and place. But I can get money in better way
FrankByMonster

Next

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!