Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Postby fx_elmer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:20 am

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy, you can lose all of your money. It even took me years to practice and learn Forex until finally I can be the expert in Forex trading. Thank God that I have been able to get the best strategy because I've been trading for more than 12 years.

I can teach you but I'm really sorry, I don't have time to do that because I have so many clients and you need a lot of time to learn.

What if I trade for you? I can make up to 500% profits in a month and you can learn my strategy while I trade on your account. This way you're not only going to get the knowledge, but also the money at the same time.
fx_elmer

Re: Get the Knowledge and the Money at the Same Time!

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:35 am

Taking this post light heartedly since this section is a place for relaxation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can make 5,000,000,000% in a week. Don't ask for an trade explorer. :twisted:
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby radex78 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 pm

If still not yet able giving proof might still making doubt for many people, often we hear any people said if they are profesisonal tarder and able making good profit, but in my experiene , making profit consistently is not easy task, and los still as part in trading but indeed forex very promising unimited income
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:37 am

radex78 wrote:If still not yet able giving proof might still making doubt for many people, often we hear any people said if they are profesisonal tarder and able making good profit, but in my experiene , making profit consistently is not easy task, and los still as part in trading but indeed forex very promising unimited income

I don't think it was a serious post. And made for fun. So just take it lightly. We should not be serious all the time :p

Sininfinity

Postby orni308 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Knowledge is primary thing and before earning money you have to spend time in the market and gain as much knowledge as possible.
orni308

Postby radex78 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Oh so this only like as joke and not serious, okey I am understand now, because in my experience indeed not easy to making regular profit in addition profit in big number monthly based, but yes all business required knowledge to start
[www.instaforex.com][www.facebook.com/instaforex]
radex78

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:02 am

Yeah, we are so busy in trying to live a better life, that we forget to live at all. :cry:

I wish I could let go of the need for money. But things are not that simple.
Sininfinity

Postby Direkno » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 am

It's not a joke! Haven't you heard of such scams for the most naive?))) Believe me, there are people who fall for such bs )))
Direkno

Postby locky » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Knowledge is an important pillar of success in trading and also money as well as without capital you cannot trade. In every sense there is a relation between knowledge and money. If you can get both together that is like gift from Santa in the Christmas time. Recently i trade with a broker named lxmarkets and they provide the perfect deal with a great combo of money and knowledge. For knowledge they provide good amount of educational resources for FREE which is the best thing for a retail small trader like me and on the other hand Deposit bonus for the clients where the extra money leveraging your capital as bonus is also FREE. So its like a great deal from a great company. I recommend lxmarkets to every possible trader who wants to get these two services together under one link.
locky

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:52 pm

I better suggest learning the required skills first before going to trade in forex. If anyone is really that good and confident in trading skills then they can try the demo contests which also helps earning experience as well as the winner get prizes too.
sabakanwal

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!