Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Success Stories

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Forex Success Stories

Postby brucewallace » Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm

I will continue to thank Mrs Rowland (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for making me who I am today with her amazing strategy I use to think trading was all a scam until I earned 19,233 USD in just 2 weeks, thanks to Mrs Rowland that has changed my life. So just to be grateful I am recommending her to every trader.
You can contact Mrs Rowland via her email (theresarowlandp@gmail.com) for help.
brucewallace

Re: Forex Success Stories

Postby Giror » Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 pm

It's hard for me as well to believe that this is an authentic story. I think it's yet another advertising move.
Giror

Postby Direkno » Thu May 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Is there any way you can confirm this information? Anyone can write anything like that but not everyone can confirm it.
Direkno

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Direkno wrote:Is there any way you can confirm this information? Anyone can write anything like that but not everyone can confirm it.

Right. Internet is full of this kinds of posts. So when someone claims such things, they should also provide some proof. Otherwise no one will believe these kinds of claims.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby Direkno » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

I think it's a scam. If this person wrote the truth, he would have replied in the thread by now.
Direkno

Postby sabakanwal » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm

LOL, this is an advert i think.. and there are still many promising silly invites over the internet which offers becoming rich over the night right after contacting them or purchasing any thing from them. I guess we should avoid these offers because they are potential scams.
sabakanwal

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:29 am

sabakanwal wrote:LOL, this is an advert i think.. and there are still many promising silly invites over the internet which offers becoming rich over the night right after contacting them or purchasing any thing from them. I guess we should avoid these offers because they are potential scams.

Agree with you. But all we can do is warn people so they don't fall for these kinds of traps. The rest is up to the people.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Postby sabakanwal » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 pm

You are right, only the greedy will fall for such scams..! I am sure.
sabakanwal

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!