Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Chat app for a trading website

Is it a break time from serious trading? If so, then relax and chill out. This sub-forum is to talk about anything but Forex. Let it be your interests, hobbies, politics, art, psychology or anything. Anything does not mean things which may be objectionable to others in general. So chill out :)

Chat app for a trading website

Postby johnlum » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Hey lads.
Since I am registered here I would like to ask something. I might get lucky and someone here has experienced this already. I am basically in a need for a chat application for my website and blog. I would like that it will be HTML5, works nice on mobile phones, ability to change the design (colors, headers and such), it needs to save the chat transcript/history and it needs to have the ability to export this transcript. I also wish to upload pictures and videos.
I did a bit of research and found Rumbletalk which seems okay. Anyone used it before? Any other options? I am willing to invest $50/month max for a service. I know there are also free ones but as far as I know they are not so good. I used mIRC a while back but I can't manage my design with it, and it looks horoble !!!
What you think? I would appreciate any help!
johnlum

Return to Coffee or Beer !!!