Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Very Unique Forex Signal & Live Automated Trading System

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Very Unique Forex Signal & Live Automated Trading System

Postby SIMONJONES » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to introduce you instanpip,com master live automated trading system trade copier & signal on mt4 platform Their average return is 500 * pip/month since they started. You can check their past results
SIMONJONES

Re: Very Unique Forex Signal & Live Automated Trading System

Postby Haley12 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 am

I think, automated forex trading is getting popularity day by day due to its lots of advantages. First, there is no need to have sufficient knowledge about forex trading, automated trading system does all thing for you. It makes forex trading hassle free and no need to analysis market each moment of trading.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 am

There is no easy way to make money in forex market either you are an automated trader or a manual trader. Therefore I can not believe that InstantPip may help to make 30 pips daily profit.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby bigdog » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 am

It's not true that you don't need much knowledge when you are an automatic trader. Of course you still need knowledge for you to interpret the signals and patterns that your robot gives you. I myself use an EA called Forex Power Signals because I don't have much time using the computer. But I have ample amount of knowledge in FX Trading because I need it to modify my Forex Power Combo Profit. Those who say that becoming a trader because of FX robots are misleading you or they are just selling their stuff. I have been in FX for several years and I can say that there are only a few legitimate robots and I am lucky to have Forex Power Signals because they really are an EXPERT ADVISOR.
bigdog

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:03 am

Agree with you bigdog but personally I don't believe much in auto trading as sometimes it goes against so I don't much prefer this. This may because of my personal experience. As per me manual trading is best to enhance our knowledge.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors