Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Mirror EA

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Mirror EA

Postby David33 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:36 am

My account manager contacted me from Ironfx and spoke to me about a mirror account and how they have 3 different types of EA's we can trade with on this account type. The one that I found interesting was a reverse martingale strategy that they offered. Has anyone used it before? Has anyone used a martingale strategy EA before? From what I understand you have to register for a mirror account with them and you are allowed to hedge with this ea and they will also give you bonus on your account. Any experience that can be shared would be helpful.
David33

Re: Mirror EA

Postby Jonathan! » Thu May 21, 2015 8:39 am

We seem to be at the same broker. I was told about this mirror account and I have tested it. The martingale ea they have is basically a strategy where the volume will keep on doubling up until you get a return on your investment. I've used this ea and it's called reverse martingale because it doubles up when you close a position in profit and not when the position is closed in loss. I used it for a while and all was good but i'm finding it difficult to find too much time to trade so I've let it to them and gone with their portfolio management program. They basically trade for me for some small fees. If I had time however I would definitely want to see where that martingale ea would take me.
Jonathan!

Re: Mirror EA

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:07 am

David33 wrote:My account manager contacted me from Ironfx and spoke to me about a mirror account and how they have 3 different types of EA's we can trade with on this account type. The one that I found interesting was a reverse martingale strategy that they offered. Has anyone used it before? Has anyone used a martingale strategy EA before? From what I understand you have to register for a mirror account with them and you are allowed to hedge with this ea and they will also give you bonus on your account. Any experience that can be shared would be helpful.

Could you explain me, please, what a mirror account from IronFx means? Can I copy successful trades or follow traders I chose?
Kikizyak

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors