Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Demolition Light - Free expert advisor

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Forex Demolition Light - Free expert advisor

Postby forexdemolition » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:40 am

Hi everyone. Permit me to introduce myself first. I'm part of the Forex Demolition EA development team. We, like yourselves are traders and forums such as this one have helped us in our forex journey and I thought it would be cool to give away for free but profitable EA as a way of giving back to the community.

This EA is a scalper EA as you can probably tell. It has been tested and developed using Dukascopy tick data and we pretty happy with the results. The EA files can be found attached to this post. Please remember to place the .dll file in your "libraries" folder in the root of your MT4 install directory. The ex4 file you all know where it goes.

I've also attached a backtest done using Dukascopy tick data. This is about as accurate of a backtest as we can or will be able to achieve. However backtests don't tell the whole story. Our commercial EA has been running on multiple live accounts during the development cycle and it is still profitable, so as a whole we trust the results of backtesting with Dukascopy tick data.

I'm going to try to get our main coder on here as well in case you guys have any coding or any such technical questions.

If the response to this is positive we may release other free EAs in the future.

Have fun testing this EA! Also please don't forget to share your backtesting and live/demo forward testing results please.
Attachments
Forex Demolition Light-1.00.zip
(35.13 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Forex_Demolition_Light-v1.0-backtest.zip
(28.92 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
forexdemolition

Re: Forex Demolition Light - Free expert advisor

Postby Keith » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 am

forexdemolition wrote:Hi everyone. Permit me to introduce myself first. I'm part of the Forex Demolition EA development team. We, like yourselves are traders and forums such as this one have helped us in our forex journey and I thought it would be cool to give away for free but profitable EA as a way of giving back to the community.

This EA is a scalper EA as you can probably tell. It has been tested and developed using Dukascopy tick data and we pretty happy with the results. The EA files can be found attached to this post. Please remember to place the .dll file in your "libraries" folder in the root of your MT4 install directory. The ex4 file you all know where it goes.

I've also attached a backtest done using Dukascopy tick data. This is about as accurate of a backtest as we can or will be able to achieve. However backtests don't tell the whole story. Our commercial EA has been running on multiple live accounts during the development cycle and it is still profitable, so as a whole we trust the results of backtesting with Dukascopy tick data.

I'm going to try to get our main coder on here as well in case you guys have any coding or any such technical questions.

If the response to this is positive we may release other free EAs in the future.

Have fun testing this EA! Also please don't forget to share your backtesting and live/demo forward testing results please.

that's cool. someone to offer something free:)
Thank you for saying but I am not THAT great :)
Keith

Postby Haley12 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

I am going to use your free EA. I will use it on demo account first and then move for real account if I get some profit by using this free EA.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 am

Haley12 wrote:I am going to use your free EA. I will use it on demo account first and then move for real account if I get some profit by using this free EA.

Quite right decision to take into real accounts... Can you share that free EA to learn some useful regards on that system!
Eliotpeter

Postby wyj6366 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks to EA, DLL in the document?
wyj6366

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors