Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Discuss automated trading

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Re: Discuss automated trading

Postby traderman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 am

The talk about trade issues automatically, anyone thinking of some of the most popular tools such as: indicators, MT4, MT5, etc .....
I can help people to get them quickly.
If anyone is interested they can visit my gallery: [code] facebook.com/BESTFOREXSTORE.COM1Community/?fref=ts [/ code]
Thanks.
traderman

Postby forextradingengines » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello,

Please feel free to contact me for free information about 30 days trial autotrading on demo or live account.

Best wishes!
forextradingengines

Postby advisor » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:29 pm

See this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNN2XeC0V8
Best Scalping Robots software at www.fxbot.mozello.com
advisor

Postby Greg » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:54 am

I do not rely on this automated trading system. They are not reliable at all. Why copy the trade of others when they don't suit my trading methods?
Greg

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Automated forex trading or EAs are hard to trust if you aren't any developer because they can double the trouble during the middle of trading when the market become high volatile.
sabakanwal

Previous

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors