Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Discuss automated trading

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Re: Discuss automated trading

Postby forexlearner » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 am

i should say that there are two sides of the automated forex trading.I know Forex traders who do not like automated Forex systems and I meet Forex traders who think automated Forex systems is the perfect solution for consisting and fear-free Forex investment. I can relate to both sides of these opinions. Automated Forex system do bring extra income only if Forex traders make sure they do the following:

1. Be extra cautious
Believe it or not, I have seen traders who use automated forex system without remembering switching button to turn off the software. Expert Advisor, his automated Forex system, continues trading and leaves him big loss. Remember this, what you are dealing with is an robot. It’s never wrong to be extra cautious with an Automated Forex system.

2. Ready for Intervention
Automated Forex trading system is a very good of finding out whether the trading strategy work. Be sure to input your indicators in the system and wait for it to trade for you. Your automated system is fear-free and can loyally carry out the trading plan you have made.

However, this does not mean that you do not have to intervene at all. When the market condition changes, you have to be very quick to modify your parameters, say, when the US interest rate of this month hit the market as a surprise.

But certainly, if you are unhappy about using an automated forex system, you can always go to Forex managed account service. Forex managed accounts are managed by Forex professionals, who trades for you with a fairly large amount of services fees incurred every month.
forexlearner

Postby Mikemargin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 am

Automated trading saves you a lot of time but i do agree with the above comment that sometimes intervention is crucial for you account. If something is changing in the strategy of the provider i chosed i might think about dumping him before my zulutrade generated pips dissapear completely.
Mikemargin

Postby Eliotpeter » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 am

Thanks guys! The automated trading is good... But, not fair enough in all times.... Right!
Eliotpeter

Postby timy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Auto trading systems and the way to go as you dont have to sit in front of your screen all day. You just need to make sure that you monitor the EAs performance in different market conditions.
timy

Postby Lisa » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 pm

While computerized dealing strategies can be very useful there is a issue with them that you have to be conscious of. The issue is that they create it possible to create deals without really understanding how.FX Replitrader is a unique automated trading system, which allows you to trade together with experienced and professional traders around the world. Never miss a winning trade again with FX Replitrader!You can adjust or stop receiving signals at any time.I checked out all these features in forex-metal.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby Lisa » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 pm

In common anautomated trading plan is a wise decision if you are going to be currency trading. The top for this is that it has no feelings. One of the significant factors that people who business currency trading fall short is that they allow their feelings to get the better of them.

I would like to tell you i read this feature under forex-metal:
FX Replitrader is a unique automated trading system, which allows you to trade together with experienced and professional traders around the world. Never miss a winning trade again with FX Replitrader!
How does it work

Traders and signal providers from around the World send their trading tips in a form of signals to FX Replitrader. FX Replitrader incorporates the signals into its trading system, which is fully compatible with Metatrader 4 platform.
currency trading
Lisa

Auto trading tool Fatv3

Postby johnsmith00710 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I am using this and it have many features that I like
1 click trading, Hot keys.
Pending orders entry, work on any cyrrency pair, metal, CDF and Indices.
Works at any MT Platform. Multiple Pair Trade opens, different settings can be made for each trade, unique exit rules.
Re-open any order or reopen last order, Use different lot size in re-opening.
Hide SL/TP from Brokers also Hide Trail Stop and Breakeven and you can also open trade with hidden SL/TP.
Disable 3rd party EA's and close MT automatically.
Multiple exit functions, hot key exit and one click exit.
last life time licence.
I dont want to sound like I am marketing for them but i must say you must try it you will like it

their download link
http://bit.ly/12Jo1Qo
johnsmith00710

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:46 am

Automated trading is a computer trading program that automatically enters our trade to exchange. it is good for newbie.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby peleus » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:20 pm

From what I have read, you need to have a stable internet here. Or else, there might be a an instance that you send an order but won't be received on the market.
peleus

Previous

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors