Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can anyone Code this EA?

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Can anyone Code this EA?

Postby pret1102 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 am

Hi,
I have one idea to work on this market profitably.
But this is to be tested by making it robo.
Can anyone help me?

Please go through 2 files and you will know it.
One is Grid robo, try it in demo account in any script with
Lot size 0.1
Grid Size : 5 to 8 pip or 50 to 80 points
Grid step : 12
Take Profit : 25 to 30 pip or 250 to 300 points
Stop loss: 00
Update interval : 1.0

I want such a software but little different . Which is mentioned below

Trade Line EA
Specifications:
1. Number of Trades per line should be max 2 at present moment. ( 1 buy trade and 1 sell trade )
2. As the take take profit of particular trade is taken it should immediately set limit for the same place ( sell limit, sell stop or buy limit, but stop )
3. Grid should be maintained upto above and below 10 trade lines to the centre value ( current price of the market ).
4. There should be options of
a. Lot size,
b. Grid size,
c. Take profit
5. There should be No option of Stop Loss. Take Profit must be 2.5times higher than grid space. T/p >= 2.5 Grid Space.
6. Lot Size should be maximum L = B x 0.00001 ( i.e. if A/c Balance is B = 1000 then Lot Size L = 1000 x 0.00001 = 0.01 ). As the balance increases more than 1000 than initial value it will increase lot size with above calculation.
7. Once EA is fixed and allowed to live trading, it shouldn’t allowed to change any parameters. It will take default parameters as Lot size according to account balance, Grid size 5 pip and Take Profit 28pip. To change parameters it is required to remove and reattach the EA to chart.
8. As the EA attached to the chart and allowed to Live Trading, on current value of script, it will make 1 buy and 1 sell trade and this will be centre value at this stage and it will put limits above and below 10 trade lines.
9. There should be no connection with any time frame as this EA will work on Market values only.
10. Slippage should be 2 max.
11. It should indicate extreme high and extreme low of last 60 days from current time.

- Pratik Patel
TradeLine EA - 2.jpg
Tradeline EA -- Picture view of how it should work
TradeLine EA - 2.jpg (243.67 KiB) Viewed 954 times
MakeGrid_20_100.rar
Grid Expert Advisor
(2.81 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
pret1102

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors