Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best scalping robots?

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Best scalping robots?

Postby Sergo73 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Hello everybody!

I’m looking for more scalping robots and need your recommendations (even through IB/Developer).

But I need to see record of performance on real accounts if you can help me. Sorry but I’m not interested in back test or demo test. It’s very important to know with which broker tests were done, what capital was invested and what returns you got.

My scalping robot is very good, but it is limited me to brokers as in some trading servers of brokers it does not trigger and for sure market makers have made life terrible for me with the robot. So I’ll be thankful to get your recommendations.
Sergo73

Re: Best scalping robots?

Postby Haley12 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 am

I am not using any scalping robots, I know some robots are good but I am not believed any robots and software. I am also doing manual trading that’s give good results always. Manual trading allows them to open and close their position at any time of the day and a person can do its trade with full confidence in watching the market by themselves.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby preet72787 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 pm

I have not used any software yet.
preet72787

Postby Sergo73 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Manual trading does not fit your life or trading strategy, you lost too many times leaving orders open and being greedy
but any recommendation on scalping robot would be great
or place where I can review at least
Sergo73

Postby Shawnmichal » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:11 am

I also don't prefer scalping robots..just believe in my own analysis and trading manually. as it helps me to enhance my knowledge and skill.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby StupidRob » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I am also looking for a good robot but I only want it to breakeven and if it trades high volumes, if anyone can help
StupidRob

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:46 am

As per me scalping robot is good have only for those who don't have sufficient time to analysis and trade. but one should always try to have manual trading as it is good for self improvement.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors