Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best EA I ever saw

Discuss about automated Forex trading here. Talk about brokers with automated trading features, ask questions about creating your own automated system or anything related. But well, as it goes, FA hates spam and is a platform for people who care and wish to share, so be good, give good and get good.

Best EA I ever saw

Postby trisa » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:02 pm

hotblaster.rar
(4.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
here is the basic template.
as the review it make good profit so far.
see the www.hotblaster.com

this site owner build some ea using this template.
is any one here that rewrite EA using this basic template
trisa

Re: Best EA I ever saw

Postby Waber » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 am

There is a lot of free and paid advisers and indicators in Huckster adviser shop. I like a ForexIncontrol adviser, now I'm testing it.
Waber

Postby fx_laurent » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:35 am

Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at:
Pipscutter

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on

or simply contact me here.
fx_laurent

Postby samanthafx » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am

Our EA works on both MT4 and MT5 platforms. It works with most brokers and we don't have many problems in making money or getting withdrawals with it. You can find more information about the robot on our website: www(dot)mt5forexea(dot)com or contact us at: info@mt5forexea(dot)com
samanthafx

Postby Apple Honeypie » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:17 pm

This is pretty much a trend scalping indicator on one minute. I do not like EA but sometimes I try it in a demo account to determine the strategy that was used in the EA.
Apple Honeypie

Return to Automated Forex Trading - Expert Advisors