Note: The USD/JPY forecast is updated during every weekend by taking into account the various factors which are expected to affect the relative price action of relative price action of the U.S. dollar and Japanese yen.
USD/JPY Weekly Outlook And Predictions
" If support over 101.80 holds then a break over 102.61 should take the pair first towards 102.88 and then possibly to retest 103.73. However 103.73 may prove to be a very critical resistance and hence caution is required because of the possibilities of a sudden fall before a move towards 103.73.”
Outlook For The Week Ahead
More Resources For Trading USD/JPY
Please join the News Letter to get email alerts when the Forex forecast is updated. For short term Forex trades, please refer to the daily technical update for US Dollar/Yen at: USD/JPY analysis.
Important pages about U.S. dollar / Japanese yen in the Forex blog
- Check posts about USD/JPY.
- Any other update for USD/JPY apart from the regular periodic update time.
- Post about the outlook and forecast for USD/JPY posted in the blogs.
- Posts about USD/JPY Support and Resistance for expected support and resistance levels.
- USD/JPY Alert for any alerts or specific observation about the price action.
You may also check USD/JPY Correlation with other currency majors.
(For Carry Trades)
Convert U.S. Dollar to Japanese Yen.
This update on USD/JPY outlook is written by the analysts of ForexAbode.com. Do contact us for any questions, suggestions or feedback.