Note: The GBP/JPY forecast is updated during every weekend by taking into account the various factors which are expected to affect the relative price action of Japanese yen and the pound sterling.
GBP/JPY Weekly Outlook and Predictions
- The support indicated that the 15 months old support trend line is holding well and the price is moving in the rising channel.
- The support also indicated that the previous resistance of 163.07 is now acting as support. This level was the high of August 2009 after the fall to 116.84. The price could not break this resistance for over 4 years and now this resistance is expect to hold as support.
More Resources For Trading GBP/JPY
- Daily Analysis: GBP/JPY daily analysis.
- Daily resistance and support levels: GBP/JPY pivot points.
- Share your trades: Real time GBP/JPY Trades in the Forex Forum.
- Current sentiments: GBPJPY market sentiments.
Please join the News Letter to get email alerts when the Forex forecast is updated.
We also post GBP/JPY chart alerts whenever there is any specific observation which may result into either a big or unexpected movement.
(For Carry Trades)
Convert British Pounds to Japanese Yen.
This update on GBP/JPY outlook is written by the analysts of ForexAbode.com. Do contact us for any questions, suggestions or feedback.