Note: The GBP/JPY forecast is updated during every weekend by taking into account the various factors which are expected to affect the relative price action of Japanese yen and the pound sterling.
GBP/JPY Weekly Outlook and Predictions
"Even though the pressure of the approaching psychological level of 170.00 may cause some unexpected moves or slow down the momentum but we, now expect the pair to complete the 38.2% retracement of great fall from 251.09 of July 2007 to 116.84 of September 2011 i.e. 168.12. Over 168.12 we will expect GBP/JPY to test 169.00 to 169.50 resistance zone."
Outlook For Future Price Action
Completion of 38.2% retracement
More Resources For Trading GBP/JPY
- Daily Analysis: GBP/JPY daily analysis.
- Daily resistance and support levels: GBP/JPY pivot points.
- Share your trades: Real time GBP/JPY Trades in the Forex Forum.
- Current sentiments: GBPJPY market sentiments.
Please join the News Letter to get email alerts when the Forex forecast is updated.
Important pages about Pound Sterling / Japanese Yen in the Forex blog
- Check blog posts about GBP/JPY.
- Any other update for GBP/JPY apart from the periodic update time.
- Recent reviews for GBP/JPY posted in the blogs.
- Posts regarding GBP/JPY Support and Resistance for expected support and resistance levels.
- GBP/JPY Alert for any alerts or specific observation about the price action.
(For Carry Trades)
Convert British Pounds to Japanese Yen.
This update on GBP/JPY outlook is written by the analysts of ForexAbode.com. Do contact us for any questions, suggestions or feedback.