Note: The EUR/JPY forecast is updated during every weekend by taking into account the various factors which are expected to affect the relative price action of Japanese yen and the euro.
EUR/JPY Weekly Outlook and Predictions
"2 weeks back: EUR/JPY once again followed the support pattern which we had mentioned in several of our chart alerts during past several months. For past over one year any fall has been finding support near 22-week EMA. Please check the last alert about this which we had posted on November 8th. This keeps our overall bullish outlook intact for further gains towards 136.80 and then possibly 137.40.”
The Week Ahead
Expected next target for EUR/JPY
More Resources for Trading EUR/JPY
- Daily Analysis: EUR/JPY daily analysis
- Daily resistance and support levels: EUR/JPY pivot points.
- Share your trades: Real time EUR/JPY Trades in the Forex forum.
- Current sentiments: EUR/JPY market sentiments.
- Please join the News Letter to get email alerts when the Forex forecast is updated.
Important pages about Euro / Japanese yen in the Forex blog
- Check blog posts about EUR/JPY.
- Any other update for EURJPY apart from the periodic update time.
- Posts about EUR/JPY Support and Resistance for expected support and resistance levels.
- EUR/JPY Alert for any alerts or specific observation about the price action.
You may also check EUR/JPY Correlation with other currency majors.
(For Carry Trades)
Convert Euro to Japanese Yen.
This update on EUR/JPY outlook is written by the analysts of ForexAbode.com. Do contact us for any questions, suggestions or feedback.